La Petite Perle
Imagine waking up to the sound of birds tweeting, to the glorious views of lush cornfields & majestic dressage horses. Picnics, BBQs & bicycle riding from your doorstep.
Facilities include: private garden room with double bed sumptuous cotton linen, private bathroom with gorgeous slipper bath incorporated within your room. Mezzanine floor area specifically for chilling out in your own personal hammock swing - covered terrace & outdoor seating area, ample parking and continental breakfast delivered to you in your own personal hamper. Tea/Coffee making facilities with daily complimentary treats such as Tunnocks tea cakes & Haribos.
We live on site so are on hand to give you advice, helpful tips and share our knowledge of the local area.
To show we care 💕🎸🍾 ......Book a weekend break and receive a bottle of wine & a free guitar lesson too .....
Other special offers available contact us for full details.
Guitar retreats - come and practise and improve your playing skills with bespoke lessons from an experienced musician.
Cigar box making weekend - come and not only make but learn to play your very own cigar box guitar then yours to keep forever.
Local places to visit
There are many interesting places to visit from the Dordogne. and as we are also located on the border of Charente you will have an excellent starting point to explore:
From your doorstep & locally you have cycle riding & greenways with some excellent Veloroutes, walking, carp fishing , and of course beautiful spots for picnics.
- Varaignes - Famous for its Chateau & Turkeys it also has an interesting hydraulic water park
- Brantome -known as the little Venice of France lots of restaurants, shops canoeing & of course the famous Abbey & River running through.
- La Rochefoucauld - is a pretty little town with some lovely shops & restaurants , cinema showing English films & a medical museum.
- Angouleme - a bustling City with a laid-back historic old town and plenty to see and do with fabulous views plus TGV access to Poitiers and Paris
- Cognac & Bordeaux - Are well worth a day trip
- Limoges - beautiful Cathedral, great shopping bars & restaurants
- Chassenon - extensive Roman archaeological site.
- Aubeterre - with wonderful restaurants and its cathedral built into a limestone cave.
Ruud & Chantal from Holland; 9th Sept 2016
Good communication was easy to find the place and the right time to arrive. Once we arrived we were welcomed by Jeanette with a nice cold beer. Besides the cold beer all kinds of delicacies were still to be found in the room. The cottage is very cute furnishings and the bath in the bedroom is a very nice feature of the cottage. The neighborhood is fine secluded so it's very quiet.
"Door goede communicatie was het eenvoudig om de plek te vinden en het juiste tijdstip om aan te komen. Eenmaal aangekomen werden we verwelkomt door Jeanette met een heerlijk koud biertje. Behalve het koude biertje waren er nog allerlei lekkernijen op de kamer te vinden. Het huisje is erg schattig ingericht en ook het bad in de slaapkamer is een erg leuke feature van het huisje. De buurt is fijn afgelegen waardoor het er erg rustig is.”